The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Harper College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Harper College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Harper MGT 111 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Harper CIS 101 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Harper ENG 101 or 102 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Harper MTH 124, 103, 140, 134 or 200 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Harper MGT 225 or MTH 165 transfer as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Harper ECO 211 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Harper ECO 212 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Harper ACC 101 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Harper ACC 102 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Harper MKT 245 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
- Harper MGT 270 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!