The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Henry Ford Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Henry Ford Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Henry Ford BBA 131 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Henry Ford BCA 140 or CIS 100 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Henry Ford ENG 131, 132 or 135 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Henry Ford MATH 150, 175, 180 or 153 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Henry Ford MATH 141 is accepted as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Henry Ford BEC 152 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Henry Ford BEC 151 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Henry Ford BAC 131 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Henry Ford BAC 132 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Henry Ford BBA 133 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior
- Henry Ford BBA 252 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
- Henry Ford BBA 250 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride reveal our quality programs, respected faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!