The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Jackson College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Jackson College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Jackson BUA 100 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- Jackson CIS 101 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of Jackson ENG 131, 132 or 232 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of Jackson MAT 135, 141 or 151 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- Jackson MAT 133 is accepted as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- Jackson ECN 232 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- Jackson ECN 231 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Jackson ACC 231 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Jackson ACC 232 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Jackson BUA 230 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride reveal our quality programs, respected faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!