The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Kellogg Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Kellogg Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Kellogg BUAD 101 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- Kellogg OIT 160, 161 or OIT 100 transfer as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of Kellogg ENGL 151, 152, 153 or 201 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of Kellogg MATH 132, 140 or 141 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- Kellogg BUAD 213 or MATH 130 transfer as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- Kellogg ECON 202 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- Kellogg ECON 201 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- Kellogg ACCO 101 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of C+ or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- KELLOGG ACCO 102 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of C+ or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Kellogg BUAD 251 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- Kellogg BUAD 274 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior.
- Kellogg BUAD 115 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!