The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Kirtland Community College students.
With a grade of C or better in the following nine courses from Kirtland Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Kirtland BUS 10100 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Kirtland CIS 10500 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Kirtland ENG 10303, 10403, 10602 or OIS 10500 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Kirtland MTH 13000, 18001, 22002 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Kirtland MTH 20600 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Kirtland ECO 20200 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Kirtland ECO 20100 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Kirtland ACC 12100 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Kirtland ACC 12200 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Kirtland MKT 20000 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride reveal our quality programs, respected faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!