The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Kalamazoo Valley Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Kalamazoo Valley Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- KVCC BUS 101 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- KVCC BUS 103 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of KVCC ENG 110, 114, 127 or 160 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Language.
- Select one of KVCC MATH 120, 152, 156, 158 or 160 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- KVCC MATH 216 or 220 transfer as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- KVCC ECO 202 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- KVCC ECO 201 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- KVCC ACC 101 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- KVCC ACC 102 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- KVCC BUS 231 transfers as WMU CIS 2700: Business Driven Information Technology.
- KVCC BUS 207 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior.
- KVCC BUS 105 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- KVCC BUS 245 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!