The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Lake Michigan College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Lake Michigan College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Lake Michigan BUSA 103 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- Lake Michigan CIS 100 or 108 or OIS 114 or OIS 131 and 132 and 133 and 134 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of Lake Michigan ENGL 101, 102, 103 or BUSA 210 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of Lake Michigan MATH 129, 109, 128, 135, 151 or 205 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- Lake Michigan BUSA 216 or MATH 216 transfer as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- Lake Michigan BUSA 204 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- Lake Michigan BUSA 203 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- Lake Michigan BUSA 201 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Lake Michigan BUSA 202 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Lake Michigan BUSA 209 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- Lake Michigan BUSA 220 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior.
- Lake Michigan BUSA 221 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!