The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Lansing Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Lansing Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Lansing BUSN 118 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Lansing CITF 110 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Lansing WRIT 127, 124, 131, 132, 121 or ENG 122 or 132 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of Lansing MATH 130, 122, 126, 141 or 151 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- Lansing STAT 215 or 170 transfer as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- Lansing ECON 201 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- Lansing ECON 202 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- Lansing ACCG 210 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Lansing ACCG 211 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Lansing MKTG 200 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- Lansing MGMT 228 transfers for WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride reveal our quality programs, respected faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!