The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Macomb Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Macomb Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Macomb BUSN 1010 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Macomb ITCS 1010 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Macomb ENGL 1180, 1190, 1210, 1220 or BCOM 2050 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of Macomb MATH 1360, 1460 or 1760 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- Macomb MATH 1340 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- Macomb ECON 1170 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- Macomb ECON 1160 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- Macomb ACCT 1080 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Macomb ACCT 1090 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Macomb MKTG 1010 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- Macomb MGMT 2100 transfers for WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior.
- Macomb BUSN 2000 or 2100 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!