The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Mid Michigan College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Mid Michigan College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Mid Michigan BUS 151 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Mid Michigan CIS 100 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Mid Michigan ENG 111 transfers as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Mid Michigan MAT 116, 124 or 126 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Mid Michigan MAT 212 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Mid Michigan ECO 202 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Mid Michigan ECO 201 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Mid Michigan ACC 201 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Mid Michigan ACC 211 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Mid Michigan BUS 162 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride reveal our quality programs, respected faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!