The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Monroe County Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Monroe County Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Monroe BUSAD 151 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Monroe CIS 130 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Monroe ENGL 101, 151, 152 or 155 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Monroe MATH 159, 164, 171 or 170 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Monroe MATH 162 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Monroe ECON 252 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Monroe ECON 251 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Monroe ACCTG 151 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Monroe ACCTG 152 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Monroe MCOM 201 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
- Monroe BMGT 220 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!