The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Montcalm Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Montcalm Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Montcalm BUSN 135 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- Montcalm CMIS 115 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of Montcalm ENGL 100 or 101 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of Montcalm MATH 159, 180 or 250 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- Montcalm MATH 190 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- Montcalm ECON 216 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- Montcalm ECON 215 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- Montcalm ACCT 115 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Montcalm ACCT 116 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Montcalm MRKT 233 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- Montcalm MGMT 250 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior.
- Montcalm BUSN 260 transfers as BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!