The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Mott Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Mott Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Mott BUSN 104 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Mott COMI 160 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Mott ENGL 101, 102, 103, 105 or 105 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Mott MATH 145, 165 or 170 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Mott MATH 150 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Mott ECON 222 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Mott ECON 221 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Mott ACCT 201 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Mott ACCT 202 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Mott BUSN 255 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
- Mott MGMT 283 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior
- Mott INTL 101 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!