The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Muskegon Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Muskegon Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Muskegon BUS 121 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- Muskegon CIS 110 or 120A transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of Muskegon ENG 101 or BCOM 101 or 102 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of Muskegon MATH 109, 112, 151 or 161 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- Muskegon BUS 105 or MATH 115 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- Muskegon ECON 102 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- Muskegon ECON 101 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- Muskegon ACC 201 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Muskegon ACC 202 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Muskegon BUS 260 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- Muskegon BUS 127 or 222 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior.
- Muskegon BUS 200 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!