The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for North Central Michigan College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from North Central Michigan College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- North Central Michigan B 161 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- North Central Michigan CIS 100 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of North Central Michigan ENG 111 or 112 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of North Central Michigan MATH 140 or 150 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- North Central Michigan STAT 200 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- North Central Michigan ECO 112 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- North Central Michigan ECO 111 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- North Central Michigan B 211 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- North Central Michigan B 212 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- North Central Michigan M 200 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride reveal our quality programs, respected faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!