The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Northwestern Michigan College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Northwestern Michigan College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Northwestern Michigan BUS 101 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Northwestern Michigan CIT 100 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Northwestern Michigan ENG 111, 112 or BUS 231 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Northwestern Michigan MTH 122, 140 or 141 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Northwestern Michigan MTH 131 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Northwestern Michigan ECO 202 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Northwestern Michigan ECO 201 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Northwestern Michigan ACC 121 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Northwestern Michigan ACC 122 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Northwestern Michigan MKT 201 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride reveal our quality programs, respected faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!