The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Oakland Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Oakland Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- OCC BUS 1100 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- OCC CIS 1050 or CIS 1000 and 1040 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of OCC ENG 2200 or 1510 or 1520 or 1350 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of OCC MAT 1500 or 1630 or 1600 or 1730 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- OCC MAT 1580 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- OCC ECO 2620 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- OCC ECO 2610 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- OCC ACC 1810 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- OCC ACC 1820 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take the following course:
- OCC MKT 2520 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.