The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Oakland Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Oakland Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- OCC BUS 1100 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- OCC CIS 1050 or CIS 1000 and 1040 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of OCC ENG 2200 or 1510 or 1520 or 1350 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of OCC MAT 1500 or 1630 or 1600 or 1730 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- OCC MAT 1580 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- OCC ECO 2620 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- OCC ECO 2610 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- OCC ACC 1810 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- OCC ACC 1820 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take the following course:
- OCC MKT 2520 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!