The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Schoolcraft College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Schoolcraft College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Schoolcraft BUS 101 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- Schoolcraft CIS 115 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of Schoolcraft ENG 101, 102 or 106 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of Schoolcraft MATH 135, 128, 129, 145 or 150 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- Schoolcraft MATH 122 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- Schoolcraft ECON 202 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- Schoolcraft ECON 201 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- Schoolcraft ACCT 201 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Schoolcraft ACCT 202 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Schoolcraft BUS 226 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- Schoolcraft BUS 240 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.