The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Schoolcraft College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Schoolcraft College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Schoolcraft BUS 101 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise.
- Schoolcraft CIS 115 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing.
- Select one of Schoolcraft ENG 101, 102 or 106 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Thought and Writing.
- Select one of Schoolcraft MATH 135, 128, 129, 145 or 150 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220.
- Schoolcraft MATH 122 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics.
- Schoolcraft ECON 202 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics.
- Schoolcraft ECON 201 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics.
- Schoolcraft ACCT 201 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Schoolcraft ACCT 202 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of 2.5 or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Schoolcraft BUS 226 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles.
- Schoolcraft BUS 240 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business.
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours.
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!