The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for St. Clair Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from St. Clair Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- St. Clair BUS 150 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- St. Clair CIS 115 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of St. Clair ENG 101, 102 or OA 225 to transfer for WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of St. Clair MTH 113 or 114 to transfer for WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- St. Clair MTH 120 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- St. Clair BUS 222 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- St. Clair BUS 221 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- St. Clair ACCT 211 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- St. Clair ACCT 212 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- St. Clair BUS 180 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!