The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Washtenaw Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Washtenaw Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Washtenaw BMG 140 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Washtenaw CIS 110 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Washtenaw ENG 111 or 126 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Washtenaw MTH 181, 180 or 191 to transfer asWMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Washtenaw BMG 265 or MTH 160 transfer as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Washtenaw ECO 222 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Washtenaw ECO 211 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Washtenaw ACC 111 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Washtenaw ACC 122 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Washtenaw BMG 250 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!