The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for West Shore Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from West Shore Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- West Shore BUS 100 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- West Shore CIS 110 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of West Shore ENG 111 or 112 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of West Shore MATH 150, 151 or 222 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- West Shore MTH 123 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- West Shore ECO 136 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- West Shore ECO 137 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- West Shore ACC 121 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- West Shore ACC 122 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- West Shore MKT 241 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!