Application Instructions: Criteria and Process
The Gerard W.J. & Madeline Tremblay Endowed Scholarship in Communication provides financial assistance for tuition and fees to undergraduate students who have chosen a communication major. This scholarship has been established by Dr. Christopher Tremblay (BS, MA WMU) to honor his parents for their love and support.
Each academic year a minimum of $500 is available for one student in the School of Communication.
- Full-time undergraduate with a major in the School of Communication.
- A minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Special consideration will be given to students who are the first generation in their families to attend college.
- Applicants must complete and submit the Tremblay Scholarship application form and essay.
- Submit your materials by TBD February 2022, to Dr. Kathleen Propp using the application form below.
A scholarship committee composed of faculty in the School of Communication will review the applications.
- The scholarship recipient(s) shall be named in the spring for awarding in the following academic year (2022-2023).
- Each award shall be distributed one half in the fall semester (2022) and one half in the spring semester (2023).