The information below is a list of majors, minors and graduate programs offered through the College of Education and Human Development's Department of Human Performance and Health Education at Western Michigan University.
- Exercise Science—B.S.
- Physical and Health Education Teacher Education—B.S.
- Recreation/Sport Management—B.S.
- Adapted Physical Education (APE) and Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports (PBIS)—Interdisciplinary Graduate Certificate
- Exercise Science—M.S.
- Physical Education—M.A.
- Adapted Physical Education concentration
- Pedagogy concentration (admission to this program is suspended)
- Sport Management—M.A.
- Sports Coaching—M.A.
- Education and Human Development—Ph.D.
- Concentrations: Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education, Sport Management, Sports Coaching