The information below is a list of majors, minors and graduate programs offered through the College of Education and Human Development's Department of Human Performance and Health Education at Western Michigan University.
- Athletic Training—B.S. (no longer accepting students)
- Exercise Science—B.S.
- Physical and Health Education Teacher Education—B.S.
- Recreation/Sport Management—B.S.
- Athletic Training—M.S. (no longer accepting students)
- Coaching Sport Performance—M.A.
- Exercise Science—M.S.
- Physical Education—M.A.
- Adapted Physical Education concentration
- Pedagogy concentration (admission to this program is suspended)
- Sport Management—M.A.
- Education and Human Development—Ph.D.
- Concentrations: Exercise Science, Sport Management, Physical and Health Education, Coaching Performance