Financial Aid and Scholarships

Graphic of a dollar sign wearing a diploma.Many international students inquire about obtaining financial aid to assist with the expenses of a degree program. While most U.S. federal financial aid is restricted to U.S. citizens and permanent residents, undergraduate and graduate international students may apply to other funding sources. For a U.S. university to issue an I-20 or DS-2019, international students must provide evidence of the ability to pay for all tuition and living expenses.

Learn more about funding options by selecting your university status: 

Undergraduate  Graduate