MichCarb and the Michigan Geological Repository for Research and Education at Western Michigan University recommend the following publications, presentations and conference proceedings to those interested in learning more about carbon capture and sequestration, climate change and energy production.
American Association of Petroleum Geologists Datapages/Search and Discovery
- "Geological Sequestration Capacity in the Cambrian Mount Simon Sandstone: Assessment and Feasibility in the Michigan Basin, USA"
- "Geologic Storage Field Demonstrations of the Midwest Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnership"
- "Hydrothermal Dolomitization of Fluid Reservoirs in the Michigan Basin, USA"
- "Stratigraphic Control on the Lateral Distribution of Hydrothermal Dolomites away from Major Fault Zones"
International Energy Agency Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme
- 2015 technical reports, general publications, Greenhouse News, information papers, technical reports
Pittsburgh Association of Petroleum Geologists
- "Geological Carbon Storage in the Cambrian Mt. Simon Sandstone: Regional Assessment to Site Characterization and Feasibility, an Example from the Michigan Basin"
- "The Effects of Hydrothermal Mineralization on Rock Properties and Reservoir Quality in Paleozoic Carbonate Reservoirs, Michigan Basin, USA"
United States Congress
United States Geological Survey
- "A Probabilistic Assessment Methodology for the Evaluation of Geologic Carbon Dioxide Storage"
- Carbon Sequestration to Mitigate Climate Change"
- "Public Review Draft: A Method for Assessing Carbon Stocks, Carbon Sequestration, and Greenhouse-Gas Fluxes in Ecosystems of the United States under Present Conditions and Future Scenarios"