Below are links to inventory lists of Michigan core collections and data sets kept at Western Michigan University's Michigan Geological Repository for Research and Education, and elsewhere. For example, there are:
- Tabular listings for MGRRE's core and core analyses collections.
- Links to Michigan cores that are housed elsewhere.
- Listings for MGRRE's collections of drill cuttings, mudlogs, and thin sections.
- Various oil and gas data websites as well as links to certain Michigan geological papers.
MGRRE also provides lab services for any of WMU's collections or data sets.
- Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center: Primary climate-change data and information analysis center for the DOE
- IEAGHG: RD&D database
- NASA, DOE and North American Carbon Program: Project Vulcan
- NETL Research-Carbon Storage Program: Data and resources
- NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory, Global Monitoring Division: Trends in atmospheric carbon dioxide
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change: Greenhouse gas inventory data
- United States Department of Energy: Fossil energy R&D project database
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Data Distribution Centre: Baseline climate data and global time-series
- International Research Institute for Climate and Society Climate Data Library: Climate data library
- NASA, Goddard Institute for Space Studies: World climate data
- NOAA, National Centers for Environmental Information: Climate monitoring, data access, search and viewer tools
- RealClimate: Data catalogue