Western Michigan University’s Michigan Geological Repository for Research and Education is the state of Michigan’s premier research, education and sample and data facility. This achievement would not have been possible without the effort and financial support of many individuals; professional organizations; energy and natural resources industry companies and businesses; government agencies and educational institutions, all of whom were instrumental in MGRRE's success.
The MGRRE facility maintains partnership arrangements with:
- EGLE Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- Michigan Basin Geological Society
- Michigan Oil and Gas Association
- Michigan Technological University
- Midwest Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnership
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council
Partnerships with these entities involve research, outreach and educational programs. These partnerships have generated significant financial support for the MGRRE facility and its many programs.
Over 150 individuals, companies and organizations have provided financial support to help MGRRE continue its programming and maintain its proven standard of excellence. In particular, MGRRE would like to thank: