Pay Stub

View Paycheck in Employee Self-Service allows an Western Michigan University employee to view the following information:



Example Biweekly Pay Advice

 For a downloadable version of the example biweekly pay advice, click here.



Example semimonthly Pay Advice

 For a downloadable version of the example semimonthly pay advice, click here.



Incorrect Pay

If your hours are incorrect, your first point of contact should be with your timekeeper. Your timekeeper is the person responsible for entering your hours into Kronos, the University's time recording system. If after checking with your timekeeper you determine that all hours were reported correctly then you should call the Payroll Department at (269) 387-2935.

Please note: When contacting the payroll office for assistance, please reference your employee identification number (at the top of your pay advice) for quicker and confidential service.