Register for CTD Assessments
Online registration for CTD Assessment is easy. Go to: https://my.ctd.northwestern.edu after December 1, 2023. Follow these steps:
- If this is your first time to register a student, click on "Get Started" and add your student's information. Otherwise, log in to your Toolbox account. It asks you to create an account for the student with a student email address. We recommend creating a free email address (possibly a google address) if your student does not have a non-school email.
- Once logged into the Toolbox, you should see your student's information (if not, click the Add Student button).
- Under the student’s name, select “Register for Test”
- Select your student’s grade
- Scroll down to select “SAT Official Practice Test (Online Administration)"
- Click OK on the pop-up notification
- ADD your selected date (choose from the ones that are labeled WMU/ATYP Affiliates Only 2024), then scroll down to click "continue"
- Complete all required information on page 2 of 6, click "continue"
- Page 3 of 6--Provide your student’s program-click “Find My School”
- In the “school name” box, type the word “Academically” then click “search”
- Scroll down and click on the school name: Academically Talented Youth Program (Kalamazoo, MI)—then click "continue"
- Page 4 of 6--There is no group code; leave that blank and click "continue"
- Page 5 of 6--Scroll down to agree to the terms and provide an e-signature--continue to scroll down and agree or disagree to permissions
- Page 6 of --look over your information and click “Submit and Pay”
- Provide payment information