Register for CTD Assessments
Online registration for CTD Assessment is easy. Go to: http://my.ctd.northwestern.edu. Follow these steps:
- If this is your first time to register a student, click on "Get Started" and add your student's information. Otherwise, log in to your Toolbox account. It asks you to create an account for the student with a student email address. We recommend creating a free email address (possibly a google address) if your student does not have a non-school email.
- Once logged into the Toolbox, you should see your student's information (if not, click the Add Student button). When beginning an application for your student, click on "Register for Testing" button under your student's name. Select the SAT Official Practice Test (Online Administration). Find the date and time of the test that you wish to take and click on the Add button and then the Continue button.
- Page 2 asks you to enter information about up to two parents.
- Page 3 asks for you to pick your student's school from a list. After clicking on the button "Find My School", enter "Academically Talented Youth" and then select search. Click on the entry and then click Continue.
- Page 4 provides the certifications and releases that you must sign. Page 5 provides your information to review. Make changes if needed then be sure to click on "Submit and Pay" so that you can enter your credit card information (even if you qualify for financial aid, be sure to finish your application).
- If you qualify for financial aid, you will need to send us a letter from the school, a Medicaid card, or your tax return to verify that you qualify.