Attend a fall Information Meeting either in-person or online. Registration for the online meeting is available.
If you cannot attend one of our fall Information Meetings and your student would like to test to see if he/she would qualify for the program, please follow these steps:
- Register to view the video of the fall Information Meeting.
- Read all of the information presented at the fall meeting.
- Register for the in-person ACT or the online SAT through Northwestern University’s CTD Assessment (our step-by-step directions may help).
- When registering for the SAT test, please put Academically Talented Youth as your current school on the school information page to ensure that your score reaches our office. When registering for the national ACT put the ATYP school code 6007 under additional score reports.
- If we receive your scores, you will hear from us. If you have not heard from us by the end of April or by one month after your test date (whichever is later), please take a screenshot of the score and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the student’s name, address, school, and grade.