"WMU ATYP Summer Camps offer excellent enrichment opportunities at a very reasonable cost. A wonderful chance for students to explore what interests them."
ATYP holds summer programs for bright students each summer. No qualification necessary—all students can participate. Summer camps this year be a mix of online and in-person opportunities.
In person camps include:
- Code Breaking, June 21-25, 1-4 p.m.
- Intro to Veterinary Science, June 21-25, 9 a.m.-noon (FULL)
- Virtual Reality, June 28-July 2, 1-4 p.m. (FULL)
- What’s in Your Water, June 28-July 2, 9 a.m.-noon
- Water In, Water Out, June 28-July 2, 1-4 p.m.
- Graphic Novels, July 12-16, 9 a.m.-noon (only one spot left!)
- Scratch Multimedia Games, July 12-16, 1-4 p.m.
Virtual Camps include:
- Digital Storytelling with Alice, June 14-18, 1-4 p.m.
- Introduction to Theater, June 28-July 2, 9 a.m.-noon
- SurvivalCraft, July 12-16, 1-4 p.m.
- New Media and Digital Theater, July 12-16, 9 a.m.-noon
Camps are primarily for students going into 6th to 9th grade. Registration is now open!
We are offering a Writing Your College Admissions Essay camp for students entering their senior year (2021-22). There are three separate sessions of this class - two online and one in-person (if possible). To see the dates, click on Register Now.
Please, register now so you don't miss this great opportunity!
For more information on all the summer camps available at Western Michigan University, see the online directory.