Service Update for the 2020-21 Academic Year (8/25/2020)
The Peer2Peer Program is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. In alignment with courses being offered in mixed modalities for the fall semester, our services will be available via email and phone.
In alignment with courses being offered on campus and through distance education, Peer2Peer Program services are most easily and quickly accessed by emailing email@example.com or calling our front desk at (269) 387-0275.
Your success is our top priority and we will do our best to serve your needs. Thank you for your patience and be well!
Program Manager: Stacie Ballard
It’s all about students and their success at Western Michigan University! As a Presidential Initiative, Success at WMU is a reflection of the university's dedication to students. Through initiatives such as Peer2Peer eMentoring, The JED initiative based Mental Health Outreach program, and the expansion of the Gateways to Completion program, Success at WMU is large-scale campus commitment to build a strong foundation and support system to enable students to complete their education and obtain their degrees.
What do we mean by student success?
To us, success means:
- Students remaining enrolled through completion of their undergraduate degree
- Higher grades and less course repetition
- Students acquiring the knowledge and ability to accomplish professional and personal goals
- Maintaining a healthy School-life balance
- Knowledge of and access to resources on campus
- Increase self-efficacy
- Active involvement on campus and within the community