September 2021 Newsletter
Top 2 Headlines
- Redesigned WMU Signature program focuses on unique student experiences
- Meet the WMU Alumni Association Board: Jamishia Smith, B.A.'02, Communication; M.A.'05
- Virtual toasts and social media posts: WMU advertising students tap into digital marketing internships
- Nominations are now open for The 30, a digital publication that recognizes emerging leaders in the business world
- In the Kalamazoo area? Join the WMU Car Parade!
- Check out the WMU Homecoming Week schedule
- Get ready for Bronco Trivia Night!
Support a student scholarship at the Haworth College of Business!
WMU anticipates an unprecedented number of scholarship applications in the coming months. Make a gift to support a student from the Haworth College of Business, or any area of WMU you choose.
Stay in touch!
Has your contact information changed? Let the WMU Alumni Association know!
Share a story idea
To suggest a story please contact the editor.