The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for College of DuPage students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from College of DuPage, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- DuPage BUSIN 1100 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- DuPage CIS 1150 is accepted as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- DuPage ENGLI 1101 transfers as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of DuPage MATH 1533, 1431, 2134 or 2231 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- DuPage MATH 1635 is accepted as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- DuPage ECONO 2202 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- DuPage ECONO 2201 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- DuPage ACCOU 2140 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- DuPage ACCOU 2150 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- DuPage MARKE 2210 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
- DuPage MANAG 2220 transfers as WMU MGMT 2500: Organizational Behavior
- DuPage BUSIN 2255 transfers as WMU BUS 2200: Introduction to Global Business
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!