The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Wayne County Community College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Wayne County Community College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Wayne County BUS 150 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Wayne County CIS 110 transfers as WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Wayne County ENG 119, 129 or 134 to transfer as WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Wayne County MAT 156 or 171 to transfer as WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Wayne County BUS 221 or MAT 131 to transfer as WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Wayne County ECO 102 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Wayne County ECO 101 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Wayne County ACC 110 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Wayne County ACC 111 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of B- or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Wayne County MKT 200 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!