Resume Sample - Art History
Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address
Hardworking, detail oriented and creative individual seeking a meeting/event coordinating position. A strong multi-tasker and organizer, who is able to effectively work individually or as a team. Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to successfully work with people of diverse backgrounds.
Bachelor of Arts in Art History, Minor in Marketing, GPA: 3.25, Month Year
- Completed coursework in International Business and Hospitality Practices
- Formed relationships with local business owners while implementing coursework knowledge
Studio Art Centers International, Florence, Italy, Month-Month Year
- Completed coursework in Renaissance Art History and Painting Conservation
- Overcame cultural and linguistic obstacles while learning in an unfamiliar environment
- Assist both Conference Services Manager and Conference Supervisor with daily tasks including data entry and general office tasks.
- Greet and assist patrons using the conference facility.
- Specialize in working with wedding clients in the implementation of their ceremony and reception plans including catering selections and décor ideas.
- Serve as first line of contact for the department; facilitate communication between the public and professional staff.
- Support and accommodate employers and candidates for career events and professional interviewing.
- Utilize a broad knowledge of campus information to assist students/alumni with updates and accurate information.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Greeted and guided students and employers with employment related questions and concerns.
- Assisted with data entry, including accurately entering job postings to department website.
- Educated students and employers on creating accounts, using the website, and searching for employment.
Activities and Awards
- Art History Society, Year-Present
- Dean's List, Year-Year