Resume - Computer Information Systems
Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address
An outgoing, motivated, and willing student with a goal to work for Western Michigan University. I am looking for a way to utilize my skill set and my knowledge of Computer Information Systems and grow my resume while attending college.
Major: Computer Information Systems, GPA: 3.87
- Worked with peers in one on one situations to better prepare them for their career aim.
- Utilized time management and communication skills to handle a set list of various tasks and deadlines.
- Ensured student readiness for the Business Externship Program in various situations unique to each student.
- Learned teaching and coaching skills in a competing program.
- Learned time management while writing the music on a tight production schedule.
- Communicate effectively for unforeseen eventualities that change the timeline.
- Drove supplies to companies' tents, drove chairs and tables around campus to set up for the event.
- Communicated effectively with team members to divide workload and maximize efficiency.
- Shuttled employers and their equipment from East Campus to West Campus.
- Communicated with task force to ensure that the shuttles were running in an efficient order.
- Scrubbed and cleaned the gravestones of lost military personnel and their families.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Adobe Photoshop.