Resume Sample - Communication
Jaime L. Park
Creative, social media savvy individual seeking a Communications Officer position with the Kalamazoo Community Foundation. Offering a strong ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders, experience with client relationship building, and advanced technical skills to increase the Foundation's brand awareness.
- Professional training and development
- Leadership communication
- Group problem solving
- Communication and community engagement
- Public speaking
- Global media literacy
- Microsoft Office
Relevant Community Relations Experience
Cashier, Costco Wholesale, Osthemo, MI, Month Year - Present
- Consistently lead the front-end in membership upgrades in a part-time position.
- Solicited excellent member service through advocating executive memberships and quality products.
- Developed efficient teamwork skills by assisting other cashiers with membership upgrades.
Outside Marketer, Costco Wholesale, Osthemo, MI, Month Year - Month Year
- Gained critical knowledge through marketing perspective for a brand new warehouses membership success.
- Set-up onsite canvases and promoted companies’ best valued memberships for buildings pre-opening.
- Marketed executive memberships and American Express credit cards.
Cart Crew, Costco Wholesale, Bloomfield Hills, MI, Month Year - Month Year
- Maintained neat image for warehouse by assisting members with exiting products while clearing parking lot of shopping carts.
- Cross-trained new seasonal employees on how to perform excellent customer service outside of warehouse.
Lunch Buddy, El Sol Elementary School, Kalamazoo, MI, Month Year-Present
- Tutored student with academic work as well as assisted with existing social issues.
Camp Volunteer, Greg Jennings Foundation, Kalamazoo, MI, Month Year
- Coordinated certain camp activities and lead by example in the importance of volunteer work.