Resume Samples - Computer Science
Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address
Summary of Qualifications
Result-oriented leader experienced with managing multiple projects in international arenas with little or no direction. Scope of work included creation of infrastructure on a national level (roads, schools, irrigation, clinics, etc.). Primarily responsible for project assessment and nomination, contract negotiation, and management utilizing a thorough project status reporting system through all phases from conception to completion.
- Responsible for implementing numerous domestic and international missions. Planned, organized and coordinated the activities for up to 200 U.S. and international soldiers in the re- establishment of key government infrastructure in Honduras, Kosovo, and Iraq.
- Managed a budget of over $4,000,000 in support of over 90 projects during a 9-month period.
- Identified, researched and procured products and services that were not readily available by working through both civil and military administration.
- Awarded multiple Bronze Star Medals, 1 for valor under fire and 3 for superior leadership and demonstrated excellence in austere environments.
- Managed all aspects of a multi-million-dollar aerospace production team in compliance with FAA regulations.
- Primary responsibility for hiring and training all manufacturing personnel in 4 primary job functions, consisting of 26 direct reports.
- Implemented lean initiatives to receive, inspect, store, assemble, test, paint and ship over 120 different parts containing over 4,000 piece parts.
- Conducted short and long-term planning to meet personnel, budget, supply and customer needs.
- Assigned tasks to 20 employees in 3 key-functional areas to complete departmental goals in a dynamic environment.
- Led team of direct reports with responsibility for hiring, termination, performance management, coaching and development to ensure excellence in customer service, product quality and safety.