Resume Sample - Dietetics
To contribute classroom and previous internship training in dietetics to an internship with Bronson to improve the health of patients and increase efficiency of service.
Program Concentration: Food and Nutrition
- Educated and advised a wide range of patients with dietary-related disorders on ways to improve eating habits.
- Calculated patients' nutritional requirements using standard equations based on assessments of blood chemistry, temperature, stress, and mobility.
- Participated in informational seminars for healthcare professionals about food and nutrition issues.
- Participated in home visits with full time nutritionist to evaluate meal plans and health progress of patients.
- Facilitated the development of training, supervision, and team flyers and other promotional materials.
- Created brochures promoting healthy food choices and disease prevention for patients.
Increased awareness for patients of the link between nutrition and health by offering advice and creating meal/nutritional plans.
- Provided service for new and existing telephone customers seeking to update or purchase new telephone equipment and hardware.
Traveled to new phone centers to train new employees and assist in increasing telephone sales.
Community Involvement and Professional Affiliations
- American Dietitians' Association, Year-present
- Dean’s List, WMU, Year-Year
- Student Dietetics Association (WMU), Year-Year
- Coach, Girls of the Run, Year and Year
- Healthy Babies, Healthy Start Program (Kalamazoo County), Year