Resume Sample - Exercise Science
Davis A. Reynolds
To obtain an internship with Mattawan Public Schools as an athletic trainer, in order to provide assistance to student athletes regarding proper condition, training, and health awareness.
Major: Exercise Science, Minor: Biological Sciences
- Administered fitness assessments to patrons of all ages to determine baselines.
- Demonstrated use of fitness equipment including cardio and resistance training.
- Personalized work-out plans for individuals looking for specific results such as general fitness, weight loss, or improved flexibility.
- Assisted athletic trainer in softball, hockey and synchronized skating, and football.
- Provided for the preventive and rehabilitative taping and support of ankles, knees, elbows, wrists and other joints, muscle groups and body structures as needed by athletes.
Prepared team emergency kits and ordered supplies.
- Volunteer, Kalamazoo Habitat for Humanity, Year-Year
- Volunteer, Special Olympics Competition, Year
- Student Leader, Welcome Week Student Orientation Program, Year-Year
- Dynamic people Actively Seeking Health (DASH) Program, Year
- WMU Summer Basketball Camp Counselor, Year
- National Athletic Trainers Association, Year-Present
- American Red Cross First Aid, Month Year
- American Heart Association CPR & AED, Month Year
Academic Honors and Awards
- Don M. Jackson Scholarship, Year-Year
- WMU Dean’s List, Year-Year
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honors Society, Year
- Western Michigan University Academic Scholarship, Year
- Harriett Kiser Creed HPER Scholarship, Year
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator