Resume Samples - Aviation Flight Science
RESUME SAMPLE 1
To obtain a First Officer position with Republic Airways. Striving to put forth a strong worth ethic and enthusiastic outlook with customers and team members, while ensuring safe and timely operations under all conditions.
- Trained at Western Michigan University’s College of Aviation, a Part 141 approved flight school, during all weather conditions including rain, snow, cold, and IFR.
- Commercial Single-Engine Training – Cirrus SR-20, Month/Year to Month/Year
- Commercial Multi-Engine Training - PA-44 Seminole, Month/Year to Month/Year
- Spin Endorsement Training – 8KCAB Super Decathlon, Month/Year to Month/Year
- Instrument Training - Cirrus SR-20, Month/Year to Month/Year
- Private Pilot Training – Cirrus SR-20, Month/Year to Month/Year
Certificates and Ratings
- Private Pilot, CMEL, CSEL
- Instrument Rating - 3768282
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit – RR00116021 FAA First Class Medical Certificate – GX-0860679
- US Passport: Current, Unrestricted
Spin Endorsed, Altitude Physiology/Hypoxia Awareness Training, CPR/AED certified, Basic first aid training. Willing to learn other necessary skills or relocate as needed. Great time management skills. (Worked a full-time job, while as being a full-time student, and flying).
IPad, EFIS, Universal, FMS, TCAS, WAAS, Avidyne Entegra 9, Avidyne R9.3 Synthetic vision, DFC100 Autopilot, Skywatch 497, Garmin GTX327 transponder, Garmin 430, Garmin GTN 650, and the Aspen Evolution 1000
Tire and Glass Technician, Belle Tire, Kalamazoo MI, Month Year - Present
- Assess and repair vehicles, operate according to company safety standards, and provide high customer satisfaction based on recorded survey data.
- Train new technicians on operations procedures and customer expectations.
Roofer and General Contractor, Precision Roofing Inc., Kalamazoo MI
- Roofing, general carpentry, gutter installation, and clean up.
- Provided safe and timely performance, worked efficiently with team, and helped problem-solve when issues arose.
Resume Sample 2
Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone, Email
Team-oriented, friendly candidate with a strong emphasis on safety and customer service seeking a first officer position with an airline to utilize aviation education and flight instructor training.
- Exceptional Attitude
- Excellent Communication
- Customer Service Orientation
- Crew Resource Management Experience
- Adaptability to New Situations
- Business Interactions
- Commercial Pilot SEL, MEL
- Instrument Rating
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument
- Multi-Engine Instructor
Flight Instructor/Standards Instructor, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, Month Year – Present
- Brief and debrief with up to eight students at a time on all flights providing constructive criticism and positive feedback.
- Schedule proper and adequate lessons for each student to develop appropriately.
- Instruct students on how to use and adapt to the “Glass Cockpit.”
- Standardize new instructors to College of Aviation criteria.
- Motivate students to keep studying trade literature related to aviation.
- Develop communication skills in new instructors to assist in the CRM process.
Assistant Parts Manager, Ziegler, Plainwell, MI, Month Year - Month Year
- Trained up to ten new hires to provide customer satisfaction, order parts and inventory parts.
- Acted as stand-in-service advisor when the service department was shorthanded.
- Awarded employee of the month twice in 2017 for outstanding customer service.
- Maintained the parts delivery system to ensure the proper delivery of the product.
- Ordered parts ranging from light bulbs to engines and frames.
- Involved in co-ed softball in the summer and men’s hockey in the winter.
- Assisted with the construction of an RV-10 home built airplane.