Resume Sample - Interdisciplinary Health Services
Nancy K Wiltmore
Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address
Responsive, bi-lingual professional, seeking to use a holistic approach and critical thinking abilities for the Medical and Health Services Manager opportunity with Sparrow Hospital. Ability to easily establish rapport and effectively communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Health Services, Minors: Psychology and Social Work, Month Year
Program Support, Community Living Options, Kalamazoo, MI, Month Year-Month Year
- Administer patient medication in a timely manner to clients 20-70 years of age. Aided and determined when to provide CPR, First Aid, or AED.
- Document patient vital signs (blood pressure, blood sugar level, administration of insulin injections, and check weight); recording information ensuring patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
- Serve as primary contact between physician, patient, supervisor, and on-duty medical assistant; informing of any required patient medication changes or updates with patient mental health.
- Interact with the family members and coworkers, while working towards the recovery of the patient.
- Administered patient medication in a timely manner to clients 40-80 years of age.
- Ensured that the facility was organized, neat, and clean.
- Enthusiastically cared for 5 to 6 patient during assigned shift, recognizing patient needs, concerns, problems, and supporting their needs.
- Organized and prepared hospital records and put them into a new database called Chartmaxx.
- Analyzed patient medical records and charts for doctors’ offices. Gained firm understanding of healthcare laws and practices, including HIPAA laws.
- Port Huron Hospital Foundation - Children's Benefit, Port Huron, MI, Month Year
- Habitat for Humanity, Co-Leader, Kalamazoo, MI, Month Year
- Voices Against Sexual Assault Seminar on Human Trafficking, Month Year