There is a wealth of resources available to students studying at Western Michigan University. We've compiled a list of commonly used on- and off-campus resources we think you should know about! Not sure what resource you need? Connect with the Solution Squad for answers in real time.
A more complete list of resources can be found at Academic Support Services and Programs.
- Mentoring for Success Program
Provides 24/7 online tutoring and wellness workshops to Kalamazoo Promise scholars.
- Student Success Services
Provides academic support programs including one-on-one tutoring, peer academic success coaching and the Bronco Study Zone.
- TRiO Student Success Program
First-generation, income eligible or students with disabilities are eligible to apply for this program.
- Writing Center
- Request Accommodations
- Career and Student Employment Services (For HCOB students: Zhang Career Center)
- Career Advising
- HandShake (student employment on and off-campus, including work study positions and internships)
- What can I do with this major?
Need resume help?
FINDING YOUR PLACE AT WMU
Not sure what you want to major in? Check out these resources:
To report sexual assault against yourself or others:
- Kalamazoo County Sherrif’s Office (269) 383-8821
- Report Online
- Title IX Coordinator, Felicia Crawford (269) 387-6316
- WMU Department of Public Safety (269) 387-5555
To receive confidential support:
- FIRE Place (269) 387-2990
- Sindecuse Counseling Services (269) 387-1850
- YWCA (24hr support) (269) 385-3587