Be positive. Be healthy. Be active.
The SRC is open. Check our hours page for our spring hours. Be sure to review all of our new policies and procedures by visiting our reopening information page that is linked below.
Current status of activities (updated 3/19)
- Basketball is now available on the first floor gym.
- Volleyball is now available on the third floor gym. You can play up to 6v6.
- Soccer is now available in the back multipurpose gym. You can play up to 5v5.
- Climbing Wall is now open and free to all WMU students, faculty and staff with SRC access. Reserve your spot to climb now!
- In-person and virtual fitness classes available for free, but you must have access to the SRC to attend in person. You do not need SRC access to attend virtually. Click here for the group fitness schedule.
- F45 Functional Training classes are being offered daily. In order to attend F45 classes, you must purchase a F45 membership and have access to the SRC. Click here for more information on F45.
How to determine if you have SRC access
Access to the SRC is part of enrollment fees the University may charge for the semester. With so many classes being moved to online this semester, as a student, you may not have been charged an enrollment fee for the semester. The best thing that you can do now is to check your tuition bill for the semester. If you were not charged the enrollment fee, then you can activate your SRC membership for $90 for the semester. That process can be completed by coming to our main office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For questions please call Cindy at (269) 387-3115.