Be positive. Be healthy. Be active.
The SRC is open. Check our hours page for our spring hours. Be sure to review all of our new policies and procedures by visiting our reopening information page that is linked below.
Current status of activities (updated 4/22)
- Guest pass sales resume on Monday, April 26. SRC members can sponsor up to two individuals 16 or over to come into the building with them. All guests must have a photo id, pay the $8 guest pass fee and complete a COVID screening at the service desk.
- Family hours and activities resume on Monday, April 26 during all building hours. Members can bring their children or dependents to the SRC for activities. Children or dependents 15 or young have no charge. Anyone 16 or older must pay the $8 guest pass fee. Anyone 13 or older must complete a COVID screening at the service desk.
- Basketball is now available on the first floor gym.
- Volleyball is now available on the third floor gym. You can play up to 6v6.
- Soccer is now available in the back multipurpose gym. You can play up to 5v5.
How to determine if you have SRC access
Access to the SRC is part of enrollment fees the University may charge for the semester. With so many classes being moved to online this semester, as a student, you may not have been charged an enrollment fee for the semester. The best thing that you can do now is to check your tuition bill for the semester. If you were not charged the enrollment fee, then you can activate your SRC membership for $90 for the semester. That process can be completed by coming to our main office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For questions please call Cindy at (269) 387-3115.