Frequently Asked Questions

How do I gain access to Western Michigan University's Student Recreation Center?

Access to the SRC is included in tuition for all currently enrolled undergraduate students. SRC access for graduate students is determined by enrollment fees paid for the semester/session. If you were not charged the enrollment fee (graduate students), then you can activate your SRC membership for $90 for the semester. That process can be completed by coming to our main office Monday through Friday from  9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

For questions please call (269) 387-3115. 

You must present your valid, current issue Bronco Card at the turnstiles to access the facility.

I have multiple Bronco Cards, will any of them work?

No. Only the most recent issue of your Bronco Card will work at the rec center.

Can I bring a friend with me to work out?

Anyone who has access to the rec center can sponsor up to two guests to come in the building with them. The guests must present a valid photo id and pay the $8 guest pass fee. You must remain in the building with your guest. When you leave the building, your guest must leave with you. The guest pass fee is for one access to the facility only, not multiple times in a day.