The Student Recreation Center at Western Michigan University features eight basketball courts, four in each of the first and third floor gyms. All of the courts can be converted to a variety of other sports such as volleyball, badminton and pickleball.
- First-come, first-served basis.
- When others are waiting to use a court, games must be played to 12 points.
- Do not hang on the basketball rims.
- Inappropriate behavior, language and arguing will not be tolerated.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- One court on the first floor is set aside as a "women’s priority court." If four or more women are present to play, they have priority on the court. Contact the facility manager to have the court cleared.