Racquet rental policy: There is a 50 cent charge to rent racquetball racquets from the Student Recreation Center for use. Racquets are also available for purchase at the service desk.
Court 10 is a squash court. This court is available for reservations during open recreation hours. Squash reservations can be made by calling (269) 387-4732 nor more than one day in advance. Equipment is available at the equipment issue desk.
Protective eye-wear policy
Western Michigan University's Student Recreation Center has protective eye-wear available for checkout at the service desk. While injuries can occur at any time, University Recreation strongly advises participants to wear protective eye-wear during play.
Court reservation policies
- Court time may be reserved for one hour, no more than one day in advance by eligible members. The last time slot of the day will be 50 minutes in duration.
- All reservations are made on the quarter hour. Reservations may be made up until 15 minutes before the desired time that you want to play. For example, if you call or come to the rec center at 6:45 p.m. to play, then your earliest reservation would be 7 p.m.
- Court slips may be picked up at the service desk, no sooner than 15 minutes before the reserved time slot, by the person who made the reservation. A valid Bronco Card must be shown.
- If you come to the rec center and a court is available and not reserved already, we strongly encourage you to reserve the court at the service desk to avoid losing your court.
- If the court is not acquired within 15 minutes after the reservation time, the court will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The rec center clock will be the official time.
- Participants who are not Student Recreation Center members must pay the $8 guest pass fee prior to playing.