The two north courts in the first-floor gym are available for volleyball during open Student Recreation Center hours. If you need a net set up or height adjusted, stop by our service desk.
The outdoor sand volleyball court, located between Western Michigan University's Student Recreation Center and University Arena, is available as weather permits. It is available for open recreation on a daily basis. Groups that want to reserve the court for a specific event should complete our facility rental inquiry form.
Any racquetball court can be converted and reserved for wallyball throughout the week. Reservations can be made during open recreation hours by calling (269) 387-4732. Equipment is available at the equipment issue desk at no charge.
Please review the court reservation policies below before making a reservation.
Court reservation policies:
- Court time may be reserved for one hour, no more than one day in advance by eligible members. The last time slot of the day will be 50 minutes in duration.
- Court slips may be picked up at the service desk, no sooner than 15 minutes before the reserved time slot, by the person who made the reservation. A valid Bronco Card must be shown.
- If the court is not acquired within 15 minutes after the reservation time, the court will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The rec center clock will be the official time.
- Participants who are not Student Recreation Center members must pay the $8 guest pass fee prior to play.
- To obtain the wallyball equipment, a valid Bronco Card must be presented at the equipment issue desk. A facility manager will set up the wallyball net, if needed.