Welcome to the home of the 2019 WMU Turkey Trot!
About the Turkey Trot
- Date - Saturday, November 23, 2019
- Start Time is 8:30 a.m.
- Open to all WMU students, faculty, staff, alumni, and members of the community! Enjoy a 5km (3.1 mile) course through the beautiful WMU campus. (check-in begins @ 7 a.m.)
- With the construction on campus, we are working on developing a new route for the course. Stay Tuned for more information.
- Online $25.00 - Deadline Nov. 21, 11:59 p.m. EST
By Mail $25.00
Turkey Trot 5k Attn: IM Sports
Western Michigan University
1903 West Michigan Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5447
Please make checks payable to WMU/SRC Postmarked no later than November 18, 2019
- In-Person $25.00 - Deadline Nov. 18, Noon EST,
- Return registration form to the Intramural Office on the 3rd floor of the SRC
Friday Packet Pick-up
- Friday $30.00
- Register between 4-6 p.m. at the Student Recreation Center (Indoor Tennis Courts).
Day of Event Registration
- Event Day $30.00 - Register between 7-8 a.m.
- Cash or check only on event day!
- Overall Male and Female Award
- Best Costume
What You will be thankful for
- All participants who pre-register for the Turkey Trot by Nov. 10 will be guaranteed their shirt size.
- All participants will receive a finisher medal after completing the race.